1. Go to the windows start menu/search bar
2. Type “file explorer” and select the “cloud” version
3. Go to your Z:/ drive on the left.
4. Click on the Job folder shortcut in your Z:/ drive. If you don’t see a shortcut for your job folder, please submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org with your job folder – I will create a shortcut in your Z:/ drive
5. Once in the job folder, find the project file you want to open
6. The file will automatically open in the Project “cloud” version
7. When you are done, save and close the Project file
8. If you need to print or copy the project file, find it through your Synced tool – it keeps up with the file changes in the “Cloud”